Shibori Handwoven Tie-Dye Loungewear Kaftan -Final Sale
One-of-a-kind kaftan made with the complex process of folding, tieing, dyeing, and unfolding several times to get the perfectblend of light and dark shades. This Shibori technique of Tie-Dye was originated in Japan, and now perfected by our artisans in India.
- Shibori Tie-Dye Blue Cotton Kaftan with Block Printed Ajrakh Yoke
- Complementing Pompoms on Both Sides of the Kaftan
- Maxi Length
- Style Code - LW_CO_SHIBORI01
Style & Fit
- Modeled in size Small
- Length - 55"
- Refer to Size Chart below for Body Measurement
Fabric & Care
- Cotton 100%
- Machine Wash Cold with Like Colours
- Use Mild Detergents
- Dry In Shade
- Iron atMedium Temperature
* Please note, since this is a hand dyed technique, the color may run the first few washes.