Kalamkari Kalidar Kurta
- Full-Length Kalamkari Hand-Painted Kurta with Contrast Hem
- Band collar and Front Facing Open with Button
- Style Code - KR_CO_KALAMKARI08
Kalamkari art is known for its beautiful color patterns that flow through a variety of different themes. It is a type of hand-painted or block painted cotton textile, produced in Iran and India. Only natural dyes are used in kalamkari, which involves twenty-three steps.
Fabric & Care
- Hand Wash or Machine Wash Cold
- Use Mild Detergent
- Warm Iron
Style & Fit
- Slim A-Line Fit
- Modeled in size Small
- Length - 50"
- Refer to Size Chart below for Body Measurement